It seems like only yesterday, The Black Museum was just a twinkle in my eye. On Thursday October 11th, it’s my turn! I’ll be presenting the research I did on zombies that earned me a Masters degree and my first publication: When There’s No More Room in Hell. Tickets are available for $12 in advance on The Black Museum website.
- If I elbow you trying to get my hand into my own back pocket, YOU'RE STANDING TOO CLOSE about 6 hours ago
- May the fourth be with you... and protect you from the zombie apocalypse. https://t.co/2MUTC2yi0H https://t.co/O1MSxMcj1L about 16 hours ago
- Has anyone checked out Rob Zombie's new album? If it's anything like his filmography, it could surprise us. https://t.co/L7nWQkML2o 08:15:20 AM May 03, 2016
- I've tweeted it before and I'll tweet it again: Aspects of Love - tragically underrated. 05:46:32 PM May 02, 2016
- I'm cranking Andrew Lloyd Webber showtunes. I'm not very cool. 05:06:21 PM May 02, 2016
- All alone in the @RueMorgue office... what kind of brazen hijinx and tomfoolery shall I get up to? 05:03:55 PM May 02, 2016