This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- 'Tis the season! Well, almost. http://t.co/Bebtq2ofaw about 17 hours ago
- RT @RueMorgue: We're just a week away from the Festival of Fear! Next Friday at 12:30, @necromandrea talks to Lisa & Louise Burns, aka the … about 22 hours ago
- @uncannykarloff It's an Ottawa-based company, Machete Premium Cuts @mcuts666 about 23 hours ago in reply to uncannykarloff
- Happy Friday! Call yer moms. http://t.co/CYBLCOAWLY about 23 hours ago
- RT @kimcormack: I'm taking the cat. Don't try to stop me. #RaccoonKidnapping http://t.co/DHAyIzCXUD 11:38:56 PM August 21, 2014
- Just walked out of the premiere of #Swearnet and I'm still giggling. It was awesome! Can't wait for more Trailer Park Boys! 10:08:21 PM August 21, 2014