This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- Holy shit, Pyewacket! ⭐⭐⭐⭐ about 13 hours ago
- @bitchcraftTO Maury and Sally were my faves. I also loved the eps where they sent troubled teens to boot camp! https://t.co/AnVQmk1etf about 21 hours ago in reply to bitchcraftTO
- @ScareAlex @letkevin @_RyanTurek @DinosaurDracula https://t.co/GrsjRRJTbq about 21 hours ago in reply to ScareAlex
- @D_Bellwood I am shocked and dismayed that there are no gifs of Sylvia Brown. about 21 hours ago in reply to D_Bellwood
- @bitchcraftTO Such a little menace! 11:18:33 AM April 18, 2018 in reply to bitchcraftTO
- @kirstylogan Another Jeremy Kyle observation - I feel like JK guests often insist the lie detector tests are wrong,… https://t.co/Qcw0kD227H 10:05:29 AM April 18, 2018 in reply to kirstylogan