This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- My saltwater coral tank has a few new friends, thanks to @rev_ramirez! 💀 https://t.co/ym55Le0OrQ about 6 hours ago
- #Rings! Now with a more nubile Samara! https://t.co/jDdPM5UKtK about 8 hours ago
- @samsthrlnd 2 evenings at the amphitheatre in a row? Fun times! about 11 hours ago in reply to samsthrlnd
- @eviltaylorhicks I only recently noticed this guy: 🐗. What's that? A warthog? about 11 hours ago in reply to eviltaylorhicks
- @hauntologies That one is oddly tempting but I just can't imagine a scenario for it about 11 hours ago in reply to hauntologies
- @BstMnFall It really does. about 21 hours ago in reply to BstMnFall