This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- RT @AndrewWK: PARTY TIP: On Halloween, allow yourself to live in a world - for one day - where certain things cannot be explained, wrapped … about 11 hours ago
- Currently listening to @paulcorupe's spooky #Halloween mixtape! Check it out at http://t.co/Umwi7jwNZb about 11 hours ago
- @mangoes @ScareAlex @theTFS Great interview, Prerana! Thanks! about 11 hours ago in reply to mangoes
- RT @mangoes: On sexism and women's growing roles in the horror genre, feat. input from @ScareAlex and @necromandrea: http://t.co/cjd2ShU2DL… about 11 hours ago
- When @ScareAlex and I don't talk horror on the @FacultyofHorror, we talk about it to other folks. Like @theTFS. http://t.co/Tyy6O2wG2q about 11 hours ago
- I'm cooking bacon and singing "oh little piggy-wiggys, y u taste so good?? " #cabinfever #hermitlife #finallylostit http://t.co/TEyvJYYx0e about 12 hours ago