This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- @mcrfarley Ah crap, you're right. about 2 hours ago in reply to mcrfarley
- @sarisataka Not yet, but Dustin once cut a toenail too short and made him bleed. That was tough! about 4 hours ago in reply to sarisataka
- @chuckpee But so many people haven't seen it! The proper version, anyway... about 6 hours ago in reply to chuckpee
- @BLUEGIRL42 https://t.co/y2elJY8fOr about 6 hours ago in reply to BLUEGIRL42
- Can non-virgins become nuns? Asking for a character in a movie I saw. about 6 hours ago
- Dante discipline update: after ten mins of incessant yapping, I yelled at him to "SHUSH!" He flinched as if physica… https://t.co/71C0HyvJ0h about 8 hours ago