This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- Preorder like your disposable '90s teenage life depends on it! https://t.co/EpMJLx3bmt about 3 hours ago
- RT @RueMorgue: RIP @HorrorBlock: A word from Executive Editor Andrea Subissati. https://t.co/D6nY7XVDDj https://t.co/zQRxyZ62Ez about 11 hours ago
- RT @FacultyofHorror: Pre-order your Class of 2017 @HagCult x Faculty of Horror t-shirt now because after Aug 31, they're gone forever! htt… about 14 hours ago
- WE WERE BEING FUNNY, DAMMIT https://t.co/peRcgmdD9G 10:22:07 AM August 17, 2017
- @MattBMillar @goldengateblond She wins! 04:50:39 PM August 16, 2017 in reply to MattBMillar
- @ScareAlex YES, perfect opportunity 03:20:42 PM August 16, 2017 in reply to ScareAlex