This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- @sokareemie I like having a pop and maybe some candy to keep my blood sugar up. When it hurts, focus on your breathing. You'll be ok! 01:23:02 PM April 25, 2015 in reply to sokareemie
- @TrueZombiecat Mawww, thanks! It's one part vodka to one part red sour puss and a half shot of creme de banane. What shall I call it? 08:40:02 PM April 23, 2015 in reply to TrueZombiecat
- @btwsam BECAUSE THEY ARE. I froze my ass on my bike today. 06:26:21 PM April 23, 2015 in reply to btwsam
- Tonight's plan: a quiet evening of martinis and editing my dear little podcast. 06:25:19 PM April 23, 2015
- @THE_BLACKDEATH as it should! 06:16:17 PM April 23, 2015 in reply to THE_BLACKDEATH
- Rue Morgue still gets faxes at the office! Boggles the mind. 12:27:57 PM April 23, 2015