This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- @NecroMacabre That tweet will be written on your tombstone about 14 hours ago in reply to NecroMacabre
- I have Bikini Kill's Suck My Left One in my head and it's taking all of my power not to recite the lyrics to everyone on this train. about 14 hours ago
- RT @WhyHorror: There's @thekevinwallis and @tal_zimerman presenting WHY HORROR? as a @FantasiaFest Work-in-Progress! #FantasiaFest http://t… about 16 hours ago
- RT @adultswim: Meeseeks existential crisis in 3, 2, 1 . . . #SDCC #RickandMorty http://t.co/ylhWycFLpT about 16 hours ago
- RT @proboothcast: 30 years ago today, Prince made his major film debut in PURPLE RAIN. Listen to Mike talk about it on the... http://t.co/i… about 16 hours ago
- Moar yarr! #pirates http://t.co/wYCzUePi4k about 18 hours ago