This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- Pleased and proud to see many @RueMorgue writers and collaborators nominated for @RondoAwards this year! Submit your votes by April 16th! about 22 hours ago
- Catching up on last night's #oscars nonsense like https://t.co/t26bUdLxFu 05:58:17 AM February 27, 2017
- RIP Bill. Frailty was a brilliant film. https://t.co/yQHAdg7nbg 11:52:50 AM February 26, 2017
- @dwsherlockfan @FacultyofHorror @RueMorgue Try the horror subreddit: https://t.co/pe2Lmwr23E. A lot of similar situations get solved there! 03:01:02 PM February 24, 2017 in reply to dwsherlockfan
- @AshleaWessel I AM YOUR BAT BESTIE 02:27:03 PM February 24, 2017 in reply to AshleaWessel
- @dwsherlockfan @ScareAlex @FacultyofHorror @RueMorgue Doesn't ring any bells to me! Sorry! 02:26:55 PM February 24, 2017 in reply to dwsherlockfan