This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- RT @PodcastOne: Nominate your favorite #podcast for the #2015PodcastAwards... Ready, go! http://t.co/yzRFoq9yM1 about 21 hours ago
- @josh_ethier I hate that it hates women, and that's a double negative so I guess I love... women? 08:41:48 PM January 26, 2015 in reply to josh_ethier
- @DemonOwenGarth It's almost worth seeing for the shock factor. 08:24:09 PM January 26, 2015 in reply to DemonOwenGarth
- @JamesDunn81 That's OK. It was made for you and not for me. 08:23:43 PM January 26, 2015 in reply to JamesDunn81
- Seriously though, it's a hilarious, horror-comedy romp. If you hate women. 08:21:32 PM January 26, 2015
- Witching & Bitching is on Netflix, guys! Slick, high-octane misogyny, streaming straight to your device. 08:20:44 PM January 26, 2015