This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- @Kreepylady Michael's? Homesense? WHERE?? 04:57:19 PM July 28, 2015 in reply to Kreepylady
- RT @FacultyofHorror: We're thrilled to be included in this week's #Podmass over at @TheAVClub! http://t.co/ZMVhFVmKGP 03:38:04 PM July 27, 2015
- Selfie-haters be like: "How dare you share your image without shame? Your confidence and self-esteem makes me sick." 12:38:04 PM July 27, 2015
- @stephen_reese Jealous, possessive feels? I think that's normal. 09:32:15 PM July 26, 2015 in reply to stephen_reese
- RT @JefferyXMartin: Glad horror fans in the 30's didn't have Twitter. "That Curt Siodmak is a hack! Why so many sequels? Lon Chaney AGAIN?" 03:18:51 PM July 26, 2015
- With Dustin at the barber. Seeing another woman touch his beard is giving me feels. 02:05:38 PM July 26, 2015