This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- #wcw is usually @ashleawessel but today is extra special because her IndieGoGo campaign for @INK_FILM is live! http://t.co/PfVwADdcpu 01:00:16 PM September 17, 2014
- RT @RueMorgue: IndieGoGo campaign alert! Support #INK, an upcoming horror short by @ashleawessel that's sure to make a splash! http://t.co/… 12:57:39 PM September 17, 2014
- I'm all caught up, so let the spoilers spoil on! #SOA 01:36:27 AM September 17, 2014
- Anyone else getting SUPER SICK of these musical montages? #soa 01:35:08 AM September 17, 2014
- So lemme get this straight: "taxi" and "cab" are both short for taxicab? #imtired 11:59:41 PM September 15, 2014
- RT @proboothcast: The hosts of @FacultyofHorror have good taste! http://t.co/ZrbuDwJcqg 11:08:00 PM September 11, 2014