This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- RT @jasonmartinez36: Another good episode @FacultyofHorror @necromandrea @ScareAlex episode 25 I thought there'd be atars the cabin in the … about 2 hours ago
- @Joseph_OBrien I know! Just when you start to think you might be desensitized, the universe can still shock and horrify 04:35:51 PM March 27, 2015 in reply to Joseph_OBrien
- @uncannykarloff Writhing ball of disease! 04:22:18 PM March 27, 2015 in reply to uncannykarloff
- @podcastsquared Wikipedia is calling them "folklore" but there are also pics of old specimens. GROSS 04:21:19 PM March 27, 2015 in reply to podcastsquared
- @podcastsquared The REAL real thing! Eww! 04:18:10 PM March 27, 2015 in reply to podcastsquared
- @uncannykarloff Are you not revolted beyond belief?? 04:17:53 PM March 27, 2015 in reply to uncannykarloff