This is a video recording of The Rue Morgue Podcast featuring an interview with Lady Hellbat, author of When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead. This video was shown as part of a course called Dead Celluloid: A Brief History of Zombies in Cinema at the Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies.
- RT @RueMorgue: TONIGHT! Rue Morgue and Queer Fear present A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 2 with live drag show and post-screening panel! https:/… about 6 hours ago
- @LZA My eternal shame as well. I told myself it was because I liked horror which is for boys. FOOLISHNESS https://t.co/7XKYAZmDSt about 6 hours ago in reply to LZA
- @ThePhantom @FacultyofHorror Holy Altoids!! Are you building a fort? 06:09:23 PM June 27, 2017 in reply to ThePhantom
- @Joshtromero @FacultyofHorror We're counting it! 06:07:42 PM June 27, 2017 in reply to Joshtromero
- @onechubbyninja @FacultyofHorror VERY COOL! 06:07:16 PM June 27, 2017 in reply to onechubbyninja
- @typicallydia @FacultyofHorror Your workspace is eerily neat! 06:06:57 PM June 27, 2017 in reply to typicallydia