As part of Women In Horror Recognition Month, Stuart “Feedback” Andrews interviews Lady Hellbat to talk about her book, When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead.
- @mrhorrorpants Send me the babe! I am hungry about 13 hours ago in reply to mrhorrorpants
- @ScareAlex https://t.co/A79sUhBzXy about 19 hours ago in reply to ScareAlex
- Where the eff is my October Horrorblock? Anyone else get theirs yet? about 19 hours ago
- Happy national pumpkin day! 🎃 https://t.co/bYVCqeVsv5 about 19 hours ago
- @SecHandDogsMom Doesn't make much difference to me. People can be monsters and do monstrous things; that's the kind of horror I prefer. about 20 hours ago in reply to SecHandDogsMom
- @SecHandDogsMom That's a good point; I tend to forget that human-on-human violence is sometimes perceived differently than zombie-vs-human about 20 hours ago in reply to SecHandDogsMom