As part of Women In Horror Recognition Month, Stuart “Feedback” Andrews interviews Lady Hellbat to talk about her book, When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead.
- @GerriLeen @FarFetchedFable Thank you for the wonderful material! 06:18:00 PM December 02, 2016 in reply to GerriLeen
- Weekend to-do list: tear the white supremacist patriarchy's head off and spit down its still-spurting neck stump. Also; Netflix. 06:17:23 PM December 02, 2016
- He sees you when you're sleeping... #krampus 🐐🎄@sourpussbrand https://t.co/5DouWmMYZr 12:48:38 PM December 02, 2016
- @jcdeleon1 @ScareAlex The Alamo Drafthouse is legend around these parts. Also Mondo?! I'd love it. 11:24:00 AM December 02, 2016 in reply to jcdeleon1
- @jcdeleon1 Sounds like an invitation, a pass, a flight and a place to crash! Shall we go, @ScareAlex? 11:15:40 AM December 02, 2016 in reply to jcdeleon1
- @jcdeleon1 LOVED IT! Great story, pitch-perfect performances, laughs and scares that never felt cheap. Have you seen it? 11:11:02 AM December 02, 2016 in reply to jcdeleon1