As part of Women In Horror Recognition Month, Stuart “Feedback” Andrews interviews Lady Hellbat to talk about her book, When There’s No More Room In Hell: The Sociology of the Living Dead.
- The Independents are tearing it up! #fof2014 http://t.co/xq7GCas30m about 8 hours ago
- I had such a lovely time interviewing the @Shining_twins today! Very sweet ladies I hope to meet again! #fof2014 http://t.co/r9PP1Md7vP about 13 hours ago
- RT @MovieFanAttic: Ever wonder what a sociologist and a journalist may think of Horror Films? Check out @ScareAlex and @necromandrea http:… about 15 hours ago
- @Mantlerom Sure am! I'm all over the place! about 15 hours ago in reply to Mantlerom
- RT @JaySotkowy: Lisa and Louise Burns (The Grady Twins from Stanley Kubrick' THE SHINING) and @necromandrea moderating! #FoF2014 http://t.c… about 16 hours ago
- RT @DeathRattleAD: New #13Questions Q&A w/ Andrea Subissati @necromandrea of @RueMorgue and @FacultyofHorror. Go SEE! http://t.co/kAuPLypmjz about 23 hours ago