- Hey @Patrick_Macias and @Moldilox! I'm looking for a press contact for Crunchyroll's Junji Ito collection for Rue M… https://t.co/8NMCrp7BZB about 20 hours ago
- So everyone knew about an impending Dune remake? Were you afraid to tell me? https://t.co/kPwCjdNmVt 11:28:47 PM January 18, 2018
- RT @DrunkBobo: #12ozMouse of course! https://t.co/xhwz68FXBG 07:57:15 AM January 18, 2018
- Work days trump birthdays for this old bat, but the well-wishings were very nice. Thank you! https://t.co/irqauDqPkI 07:47:29 PM January 17, 2018
- Work days trump birthdays for this old bat, but the well-wishings were very nice. Thank you! https://t.co/yVGY4yXqKE 07:41:38 PM January 17, 2018
- @BookishPlinko @popshifter @ScareAlex https://t.co/jo2jWVZO9Z 07:27:52 PM January 17, 2018 in reply to BookishPlinko
Check out these sassy little black-and-leopard velvet xmas ornaments I made for my teammates on the Gore-Gore Rollergirls! These ornaments are deceptively simple to make and the results are so impressive. Believe it or not, they do not require any sewing at all and you can get most of the supplies at your local dollar store. Here is the video tutorial that taught me how to make them: For mine, I put a silver seed bead and a large sequin on the pins before pushing them into the ends to create a more finished look. I also cut holly-shaped leaves out of green felt and wrote "Gores '11" on them in gold marker pen, attaching them to the top! The team was stoked and I'm happy to have such a sweet souvenir of my first xmas as a Gore! Happy crafting everyone!