Everybody bitches about how xmas, valentine’s day, all holidays at which people exchange gifts are such consumer-driven occasions and bullshit and etc etc ad nauseum. All I have to say is that I found the PERFECT birthday gift for my roommate and the joy I will feel giving to her far exceeds the money I spent or the profit that the vendor made off it. Gift-giving is terribly satisfying when it’s thoughtful.
- Preorder like your disposable '90s teenage life depends on it! https://t.co/EpMJLx3bmt about 3 hours ago
- RT @RueMorgue: RIP @HorrorBlock: A word from Executive Editor Andrea Subissati. https://t.co/D6nY7XVDDj https://t.co/zQRxyZ62Ez about 11 hours ago
- RT @FacultyofHorror: Pre-order your Class of 2017 @HagCult x Faculty of Horror t-shirt now because after Aug 31, they're gone forever! htt… about 14 hours ago
- WE WERE BEING FUNNY, DAMMIT https://t.co/peRcgmdD9G 10:22:07 AM August 17, 2017
- @MattBMillar @goldengateblond She wins! 04:50:39 PM August 16, 2017 in reply to MattBMillar
- @ScareAlex YES, perfect opportunity 03:20:42 PM August 16, 2017 in reply to ScareAlex