Everybody bitches about how xmas, valentine’s day, all holidays at which people exchange gifts are such consumer-driven occasions and bullshit and etc etc ad nauseum. All I have to say is that I found the PERFECT birthday gift for my roommate and the joy I will feel giving to her far exceeds the money I spent or the profit that the vendor made off it. Gift-giving is terribly satisfying when it’s thoughtful.
- @zombikiller79 Wassat? The RSS feed seems fine... what app are you using here? about 2 hours ago in reply to zombikiller79
- @jackboxgames The staff here at @RueMorgue Magazine LOVE the Murder Trivia game! about 3 hours ago in reply to jackboxgames
- @jackboxgames YESSSSS about 3 hours ago in reply to jackboxgames
- @WesDeadAirKnipe @typicallydia @RueMorgue https://t.co/evsq1fKDOL about 4 hours ago in reply to WesDeadAirKnipe
- @typicallydia @RueMorgue You might need to plan a trip to Toronto next month.... https://t.co/EoPffYklkv about 4 hours ago in reply to typicallydia
- Issue 177 of @RueMorgue covers a movie that's just as fascinating behind the scenes as it is terrifying on screen - https://t.co/8AFR97tBN1 about 4 hours ago