Everybody bitches about how xmas, valentine’s day, all holidays at which people exchange gifts are such consumer-driven occasions and bullshit and etc etc ad nauseum. All I have to say is that I found the PERFECT birthday gift for my roommate and the joy I will feel giving to her far exceeds the money I spent or the profit that the vendor made off it. Gift-giving is terribly satisfying when it’s thoughtful.
- @mcrfarley Ah crap, you're right. about 2 hours ago in reply to mcrfarley
- @sarisataka Not yet, but Dustin once cut a toenail too short and made him bleed. That was tough! about 5 hours ago in reply to sarisataka
- @chuckpee But so many people haven't seen it! The proper version, anyway... about 6 hours ago in reply to chuckpee
- @BLUEGIRL42 https://t.co/y2elJY8fOr about 7 hours ago in reply to BLUEGIRL42
- Can non-virgins become nuns? Asking for a character in a movie I saw. about 7 hours ago
- Dante discipline update: after ten mins of incessant yapping, I yelled at him to "SHUSH!" He flinched as if physica… https://t.co/71C0HyvJ0h about 9 hours ago