Everybody bitches about how xmas, valentine’s day, all holidays at which people exchange gifts are such consumer-driven occasions and bullshit and etc etc ad nauseum. All I have to say is that I found the PERFECT birthday gift for my roommate and the joy I will feel giving to her far exceeds the money I spent or the profit that the vendor made off it. Gift-giving is terribly satisfying when it’s thoughtful.
- RT @RememberThisPod: NEW @RememberThisPod SEASON IS HERE: Bela and Boris! Join us, won't you? 🦇🕷💀 https://t.co/Tn2CvHKypx about 1 hour ago
- @cc_riots It's the party hats , I think about 10 hours ago in reply to cc_riots
- @dwsherlockfan Omg about 11 hours ago in reply to dwsherlockfan
- @mrhorrorpants Dante of the Dead! about 12 hours ago in reply to mrhorrorpants
- #MCM, the new little man in my life! Meet Dante, the official Rue Mutt! 💕 https://t.co/E4J9y6WX54 about 12 hours ago
- @TraCee_tr You're killing it all on your own! 💕 about 21 hours ago in reply to TraCee_tr