Everyone has that one booze they steer clear of. I commonly hear "I can't drink gin/tequila, it makes me fight/black out." Jack Daniels is my kryptonite, and we had a good tangle last night. This morning, the evidence shows that I fell off my skateboard and scraped my hip something fierce, but still managed to take my contacts out. I'll have to let my friends fill in the rest of the evening.
I do remember that the bar was showing the entire Back to the Future series on a monitor above the bar. I recall noticing the credit "Billy Zane" in the first two movies and asking anyone who would listen where Billy Zane appeared in the film. I figured he must have been one of Biff Tannen's crew and wikipedia confirms it, but I couldn't find his face in the film.
Back to bed for me. Tha hangover is coming, and with it fragments of memories of stupid conversations and embarassing slurrings and injuries as-of-yet unnoticed.
- Hey @Patrick_Macias and @Moldilox! I'm looking for a press contact for Crunchyroll's Junji Ito collection for Rue M… https://t.co/8NMCrp7BZB about 20 hours ago
- So everyone knew about an impending Dune remake? Were you afraid to tell me? https://t.co/kPwCjdNmVt 11:28:47 PM January 18, 2018
- RT @DrunkBobo: #12ozMouse of course! https://t.co/xhwz68FXBG 07:57:15 AM January 18, 2018
- Work days trump birthdays for this old bat, but the well-wishings were very nice. Thank you! https://t.co/irqauDqPkI 07:47:29 PM January 17, 2018
- Work days trump birthdays for this old bat, but the well-wishings were very nice. Thank you! https://t.co/yVGY4yXqKE 07:41:38 PM January 17, 2018
- @BookishPlinko @popshifter @ScareAlex https://t.co/jo2jWVZO9Z 07:27:52 PM January 17, 2018 in reply to BookishPlinko