– workmen outside working on out eavestroughs are noisy. Their tools are loud and they keep cursing in French.
– I fell HARD at roller derby last night, and it appears that my left ass-cheek is unuseable. I wasn’t able to sleep on my back or on my left side, if you can believe it. Even now, sitting at my desk, I’m leaning toward the right and it’s still uncomfortable. No bruise yet, but it’s coming.
Why did I fall so hard? Possibly because I was so excited about having these bad boys!!
It is astonishing how much good equipment can affect your performance. I knew that, having bought my first snowboard at Sport-Chek, but these skates… wow. Needless to say, my wheels are black and I suspect I’ll be switching up the laces sometime soon.
I’ve been tagged in one of these things. Here goes,
1. Favorite ethnic food?
2. Something you’ve always wanted to do?
Start my own business? No, that’s a lie. I guess i’d have to say retire.
3. Favorite color?
Lately, lime green.
4. Something you collect?
5. Something you do to relax?
Read, knit, crochet, pinot grigio
7. Bloggers i am going to tag:
Jennie, Lisa and Jess!