It’s sunny when I’m busy and it pours rain when I’m not. Not that I’m ever really busy, or ever really not busy. My days are a nonstop swelling of stuff I have to do, none of which is particularly urgent and/or important. The rain is fully getting me down.
Things to do:
– thesis. Fear and loathing and a master’s thesis.
– make… stuff? Again, lack of inspiration is problematic.
– get driver’s license.
– get new job
K, forget it. This is depressing.
STUFF I LOOK FORWARD TO:
– sunshine! It has to come back sometime
– roller derby practice tonight!
– Top of the World’s 15th anniversary party Friday!
– Canada Day liver abuse
– the rest of my life?