Blogging while sick is not recommended. I wrote two entries of whining that I promptly deleted. In my undergrad i took a course called Technology, World and Society and I remember the prof talking about how pampered our society is and how outraged we get at much minor inconveniences.
I hadn't gotten sick all winter and if I had to be laid up for a few days, last weekend was as good a time as any. I proctered a final exam all swimmy on cough syrup and I had to miss a shift at the store, but I'm well in time to work my shift tonight, paint my room tomorrow and hopefully move early next week.
I am so excited to go outside.
- Hey @Patrick_Macias and @Moldilox! I'm looking for a press contact for Crunchyroll's Junji Ito collection for Rue M… https://t.co/8NMCrp7BZB about 20 hours ago
- So everyone knew about an impending Dune remake? Were you afraid to tell me? https://t.co/kPwCjdNmVt 11:28:47 PM January 18, 2018
- RT @DrunkBobo: #12ozMouse of course! https://t.co/xhwz68FXBG 07:57:15 AM January 18, 2018
- Work days trump birthdays for this old bat, but the well-wishings were very nice. Thank you! https://t.co/irqauDqPkI 07:47:29 PM January 17, 2018
- Work days trump birthdays for this old bat, but the well-wishings were very nice. Thank you! https://t.co/yVGY4yXqKE 07:41:38 PM January 17, 2018
- @BookishPlinko @popshifter @ScareAlex https://t.co/jo2jWVZO9Z 07:27:52 PM January 17, 2018 in reply to BookishPlinko