The key to winning a text-message argument is not having the last word. It’s being the one to finally snap your phone shut and not open it again every thirty seconds to see the latest retort. It’s being the one to decide that this argument is beneath you. It’s resisting the urge to actually call the person, taking the argument to the next level where voices can be raised and words chosen more hastily.
- @ANationMovie opens today; go, go, go, go - NOW! https://t.co/z7atuLXWvs about 1 hour ago in reply to ANationMovie
- I'm apparently quite sensitive to muscle relaxants. AMA about 2 hours ago
- @JesDKArt I really struggle to make time to read. Audiobooks while walking the dog is the best I can get! about 4 hours ago in reply to JesDKArt
- @JesDKArt That's a solid stack! about 4 hours ago in reply to JesDKArt
- Fun to see another wave of reactions to #HalloweenMovie from @fantasticfest! The Shape is just a shape - @jamieleecurtis fills it in. 🎃 about 5 hours ago
- @PhilNobileJr True crime podcasts with fat stacks of cash to throw around! #sciencefiction 😂 about 5 hours ago in reply to PhilNobileJr