The key to winning a text-message argument is not having the last word. It’s being the one to finally snap your phone shut and not open it again every thirty seconds to see the latest retort. It’s being the one to decide that this argument is beneath you. It’s resisting the urge to actually call the person, taking the argument to the next level where voices can be raised and words chosen more hastily.
- @zander_paul That's a big hell to the nope! about 1 hour ago in reply to zander_paul
- Has anyone ever seen Jennifer Carpenter and Matthew Lillard in the same room at the same time? about 1 hour ago
- Appropriate. #amwriting https://t.co/p2TDANeae6 about 2 hours ago
- Some kids just walked by the RM office window imitating turkeys and Dante is NOT HAVING ANY OF IT. 03:34:26 PM June 22, 2018
- @garythorn https://t.co/OEFnorxxcg 02:52:49 PM June 22, 2018 in reply to garythorn
- @KevinLehane I agree, and I'm confident that fans have the conscience to purchase the mag (if they can). Still... bitch moves. 12:25:16 PM June 22, 2018 in reply to KevinLehane