The key to winning a text-message argument is not having the last word. It’s being the one to finally snap your phone shut and not open it again every thirty seconds to see the latest retort. It’s being the one to decide that this argument is beneath you. It’s resisting the urge to actually call the person, taking the argument to the next level where voices can be raised and words chosen more hastily.
- Editing the new @FacultyofHorror episode like https://t.co/S2rIg1Hcei about 21 hours ago
- @zombikiller79 Wassat? The RSS feed seems fine... what app are you using here? 10:46:17 AM June 23, 2017 in reply to zombikiller79
- @jackboxgames The staff here at @RueMorgue Magazine LOVE the Murder Trivia game! 10:16:11 AM June 23, 2017 in reply to jackboxgames
- @jackboxgames YESSSSS 10:15:33 AM June 23, 2017 in reply to jackboxgames
- @WesDeadAirKnipe @typicallydia @RueMorgue https://t.co/evsq1fKDOL 09:14:04 AM June 23, 2017 in reply to WesDeadAirKnipe
- @typicallydia @RueMorgue You might need to plan a trip to Toronto next month.... https://t.co/EoPffYklkv 08:42:38 AM June 23, 2017 in reply to typicallydia