The key to winning a text-message argument is not having the last word. It’s being the one to finally snap your phone shut and not open it again every thirty seconds to see the latest retort. It’s being the one to decide that this argument is beneath you. It’s resisting the urge to actually call the person, taking the argument to the next level where voices can be raised and words chosen more hastily.
- Dustin says I did push-ups on the pool table 10:45:06 AM December 09, 2018
- Found on my phone https://t.co/QrxeuU6E3v 08:19:30 AM December 09, 2018
- Just woke up fully dressed with no recollection of telling anyone goodnight, so let's just say good times were had? 08:02:34 AM December 09, 2018
- @tvmvox https://t.co/I9diaSh8Q8 10:01:07 AM December 08, 2018 in reply to tvmvox
- LinkedIn is so useful! Finally, I can contact only people I already know! 12:25:43 PM December 07, 2018
- @LZA Man doing anything that takes more than 5 mins of practice and effort = 🔥🔥🔥 01:57:29 PM December 06, 2018 in reply to LZA