The key to winning a text-message argument is not having the last word. It’s being the one to finally snap your phone shut and not open it again every thirty seconds to see the latest retort. It’s being the one to decide that this argument is beneath you. It’s resisting the urge to actually call the person, taking the argument to the next level where voices can be raised and words chosen more hastily.
- It's Dante's first trip to Ottawa but he can't go to House of Targ or Elgin Street Diner so what's even the point? about 9 hours ago
- Ugggh, Ottawa is going to be SO COLD this weekend about 9 hours ago
- RT @BlackMuseumTO: Congratulations to Team Nancy, winners of tonight's Best Final Girl debate! https://t.co/XO02QS92QU 11:57:23 PM December 12, 2017
- Here's my surprised face: 😐 https://t.co/fLrmzW1nL6 12:25:37 PM December 12, 2017
- RT @TheRoyalCinema: Join the BLACK MUSEUM tonight at 8pm for THE BLACK MUSEUM DEBATE CLUB PRESENTS: FINAL GIRL FACE OFF! Cheer on your favo… 12:24:50 PM December 12, 2017
- RT @Horror_Section: The Greatest Final Girl will be crowned tonight at the @BlackMuseumTO https://t.co/BB8qVemxft 10:55:19 AM December 12, 2017