The key to winning a text-message argument is not having the last word. It’s being the one to finally snap your phone shut and not open it again every thirty seconds to see the latest retort. It’s being the one to decide that this argument is beneath you. It’s resisting the urge to actually call the person, taking the argument to the next level where voices can be raised and words chosen more hastily.
- @JesDKArt Listen to Dwight, he doesn't mess around! 12:09:18 PM March 19, 2018 in reply to JesDKArt
- Hey winter! Your mom called - it's time for you to go home. 09:09:56 AM March 19, 2018
- RT @_Roxie_: Ask a sociologist. https://t.co/XRpGg9e6Tb 08:59:19 AM March 19, 2018
- @_RyanTurek @ScareAlex https://t.co/ijxfdNdsq5 06:08:15 PM March 18, 2018 in reply to _RyanTurek
- RT @FacultyofHorror: We're back! Thanks for having us @Pseudopod_org! https://t.co/zVReI9i0jh 09:21:08 AM March 18, 2018
- @rustingwillpowr Steal her cats! 09:20:57 AM March 18, 2018 in reply to rustingwillpowr