The key to winning a text-message argument is not having the last word. It’s being the one to finally snap your phone shut and not open it again every thirty seconds to see the latest retort. It’s being the one to decide that this argument is beneath you. It’s resisting the urge to actually call the person, taking the argument to the next level where voices can be raised and words chosen more hastily.
- @bstolemyremote @bitchcraftTO It could be? Only messy about 20 hours ago in reply to bstolemyremote
- @bstolemyremote No clue. Guess we'll find out! about 22 hours ago in reply to bstolemyremote
- Join us for our annual Halloween party as we celebrate 20 years of Rue Morgue! Tickets available… https://t.co/OQwl0lw2Oa about 22 hours ago
- RT @RueMorgue: This October - RUE MORGUE and @salemhorrorfest present WOMEN WITH GUTS! https://t.co/VAZo3jpbzK https://t.co/UQvbOB8V5A 08:58:58 PM September 21, 2017
- @JamesHester Thanks! I like it too! 05:09:50 PM September 21, 2017 in reply to JamesHester
- You keep the good stuff on the top shelf. Happy birthday, Stephen King! 📚 https://t.co/0ULLtl0jbR 08:11:26 AM September 21, 2017