Yesterday was pretty darn productive, I must say. I got through the vast majority of the assignment corrections, e-mailed profs at Concordia, McGill and York, and even managed to go to a Bodypump class! I pumped hard too, I'm not looking forward to trying to get down the stairs for another cup of coffee. Owwww
Instead of watching a movie last night, I decided to vent some aggression by playing Halo2. It's been a while since I played it... I guess I forgot how scary it is to play by yourself late at night. It's just the flood... they get so CLOSE! Anyway, I played until I had effectively scared the shit out of myself. Productive day.
Holiday fun times are starting to clog up my December calendar! My supervisor is having a party this Friday, Top of the World is having a party Saturday, and Tom and I are having dinner with my sis and bro-in-law for his birthday Sunday! Sounds like a damn good weekend!
1) finish corrections, input grades
2) maybe some undeadclothingco if I have time before work?
3) work; 4-9
Frig, it looks cold out there. Tonight is probably going to be a snoozer at the store.
Tomorrow I have 2 meetings with potential references for my applications; one at 10 am and the other at 5pm. Nice scheduling, huh? I'll probably hang out with my mom in between, seeing as she's so close to Carleton and she called me yesterday but I was too busy to hang.
I'm actually pretty nervous about the 10am meeting. It's a prof I had for a communcations seminar last year. I think he'd made a good reference because he's a comm prof and 3 of the 4 programs I'm applying to are in communcations. Thing is, we didn't really *click*. It's not that we didn't get along at all, but I feel like there's an equal chance he'll give me a good reference or he won't. I'm trying to imagine myself in his office tomorrow and him saying "Sorry," and wondering how to gracefully accept that. I got a decent mark in his class... I'm probably overreacting.
- Hey @Patrick_Macias and @Moldilox! I'm looking for a press contact for Crunchyroll's Junji Ito collection for Rue M… https://t.co/8NMCrp7BZB about 20 hours ago
- So everyone knew about an impending Dune remake? Were you afraid to tell me? https://t.co/kPwCjdNmVt 11:28:47 PM January 18, 2018
- RT @DrunkBobo: #12ozMouse of course! https://t.co/xhwz68FXBG 07:57:15 AM January 18, 2018
- Work days trump birthdays for this old bat, but the well-wishings were very nice. Thank you! https://t.co/irqauDqPkI 07:47:29 PM January 17, 2018
- Work days trump birthdays for this old bat, but the well-wishings were very nice. Thank you! https://t.co/yVGY4yXqKE 07:41:38 PM January 17, 2018
- @BookishPlinko @popshifter @ScareAlex https://t.co/jo2jWVZO9Z 07:27:52 PM January 17, 2018 in reply to BookishPlinko