So I swung by yarn forward on my way back from campus and got the lowdown on my machine... or at least I've got some ideas of what to try. It's a tensions issue (which I suspected) and the lady gave me some tips for how to adjust the bobbin tension. She also suggested that I dust the bobbin case. Apparently setting the thread tensions at 0 was contributing to the skipped stitches; thanks, troubleshooting.
Anyway, I'm eager to wake up and tackle this thing again. Making wallets is addictive, and every time I make one, I learn something that I can change to make them more my style. Today's a rainy, shit-sandwich day and knitting circle is cancelled tonight, so what the hey!
- Hey @Patrick_Macias and @Moldilox! I'm looking for a press contact for Crunchyroll's Junji Ito collection for Rue M… https://t.co/8NMCrp7BZB about 20 hours ago
- So everyone knew about an impending Dune remake? Were you afraid to tell me? https://t.co/kPwCjdNmVt 11:28:47 PM January 18, 2018
- RT @DrunkBobo: #12ozMouse of course! https://t.co/xhwz68FXBG 07:57:15 AM January 18, 2018
- Work days trump birthdays for this old bat, but the well-wishings were very nice. Thank you! https://t.co/irqauDqPkI 07:47:29 PM January 17, 2018
- Work days trump birthdays for this old bat, but the well-wishings were very nice. Thank you! https://t.co/yVGY4yXqKE 07:41:38 PM January 17, 2018
- @BookishPlinko @popshifter @ScareAlex https://t.co/jo2jWVZO9Z 07:27:52 PM January 17, 2018 in reply to BookishPlinko